Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Expanding my (makeup) horizons

Since I started working at Blush Beauty Bar, my makeup drawer has happily expanded into TWO makeup drawers!  I just wanted to highlight a few of my favorites that I've recently acquired:



In no particular order...

NARS blush in Deep Throat:  LOVE THIS COLOR!  It's a little peachy with flecks of gold in it.  I think the color would be flattering on most skin tones too!

eyeko curvy brush mascara:  I'm pretty sure everyone at Blush owns this mascara.  The brush has tiered bristle clusters which makes it really easy to comb and define your lashes.  The result?  Doll-like lashes--no lash curler needed! 

Long wear Forever Noir Eyeliner, Noir Cosmetics:  This is a great everyday black eyeliner.  It's smudge-proof and waterproof.  Plus it doesn't fade away, it will be there FOREVER!  (sorry for the obvious pun)

Stila One Step Illuminate:  Possibly my favorite item EVER.  It's a triple-swirled serum that primes, brightens and illuminates skin.  It could even be used on your entire face because it's not too shimmery and it evens out the complexion.  I love using it on my cheek bones along with my NARS blush...the two look beautiful together!! 

Blush brush set:  Forgive me but I have no idea who makes this brush set...oops!  I bought this brush set at Blush and I don't see a tag or anything.  It's a great value at $35 and it comes with a pink case to hold them.  I will try to remember and ask!  I bought them solely on the fact that they're pink.  You know you'd do the same!  But they have proved to be good basic brushes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment