Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mojito Madness and Bubble Tea!

It actually feels like summer time in Portland...FINALLY!  And then everyone is going to complain that it's too hot and it needs to rain.  I had off of school all last week (thanks Aveda for the summer break!).  It was just what I needed to regain focus.  I was starting to feel quite stressed out with EVERYTHING.  Sam and I took a little vacay up to Seattle for the 4th...and it was AWESOME!  I'll be posting pics on Facebook soon :)


Now to the actual point of this blog post:  Essie just launched a new nail line called "Bikini so Teeny."  It's adorable!  I bought a lovely bright green color called "Mojito Madness."  Check out the other fun colors here:  http://www.essie.com/latest-collection/.  I also used a top coat by Essie as well.  It says on the box that it drys within seconds...and it may be true.  I have a tendancy to try and do random things around my apartment seconds after I paint my nails and needless to say, my nails get messed up.  But I will say that Essie's top coat worked really well!  Maybe it wasn't seconds after I painted my nails that they were dry, but they haven't chipped yet and it's been 24 hours.  And usually by the 24-hour mark, my nails are severely chipped and I get mad. 

Oh, and I just had to throw in a pic of me with bubble tea because I have an addiction to it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment