Wednesday, June 20, 2012

inspiration in photos

Hello!  I know I need to post more but beauty school, work and marathon training have been taking up A LOT of my time.  I have so many ideas for posts, but just not enough TIME!  I am pleased to say that with everything going on right now, I am very happy :)  School is so much fun, working at Blush rocks and I feel good running...yay!  Since I don't have much time for extensive blog posts, they're just going to be short and sweet.  I pulled a few beauty photos that I love from pinterest.  Looking at photos truly inspires me and I hope one day I can do amazing hair and makeup that's worth photographing!  Oh, and if anyone wants to be a model for me at Aveda, contact me!!  I promise I'll do a good job and hopefully soon I'll have some photos of haircuts that I've done. 

Have a good week!








No comments:

Post a Comment